Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cali in Second Life

I have been blogging about Second Life for months, here there and everywhere. Firstly on Second Life Insider, then on VTOR, and now I think the time has come for me to blog in my own right.

I've been in Second Life for four years in February 2008, and I have tried most things there are to try. I am a builder and developer in Second Life, and sometimes that makes it difficult to be honest about things I write about... if I say someone else's build is rubbish, will they come rubbish my builds too? If I say what I think about a commercial company, will they blacklist us as developers?

In the end, you have to tell the truth, I think, for people to respect your integrity and to take notice of what you say. So that's what I plan to do. I don't know what I shall write about, because I am interested in a lot of things, and I love to help people take their first steps in SL. I love it when a tip I have given to someone makes a difference to their experience of SL, whether that is a place to visit, or how to make a one prim photo frame.

I plan for this blog to be the place to find the things I like in SL, the things I hate in SL, the things I am doing in SL, and the things I am thinking about in SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are now post-moderated. Please comment in English, because I will delete comments I cannot read or understand.