Friday, February 12, 2010

Busy rez day

Spent Friday working like the clappers on a project and then realised quite late that is was my sixth rez day in SL.

For those who don't frequent the virtual world, six is akin to 85 in the real world; I meet very few people who are older than me.

I may find time to reflect on what being a resident in Second Life has meant to my life...but later! I have to spend the weekend building, terraforming and rezzing stuff for an urgent project. I'll brb, lol.

Elfod tells me there is an anti-Valentine party at his place this evening... not sure what the dress code is for an anti-Valentine's party, but if I am not catatonic by then, I shall go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are now post-moderated. Please comment in English, because I will delete comments I cannot read or understand.